- Water Meter
- Gate valve
- DIN 3352 F4 Resilient Seated Flanged Gate ValvesANSI Wafer Knife Gate ValveDIN F4 Gate ValveSoft Seal Gate ValveThreaded Gate Valve SSCF8/SSSC8MDin rising Stem And Non-Rising Stem Gate ValveGroove Soft Sealing Gate ValveCast Iron Gate ValveANSI Cast Iron Gate ValveWeld Type Gate ValveBritish Standard Soft-Sealing Gate ValveBS5163 Gate ValveGroove End Gate ValveDIN 3352 F5 Resilient Seated Flanged Gate Valves
- Ball valve
- Globe Valve
- Butterfly valve
- Full PTFE lined wafer butterfly valveOne stem no-pin wafer butterfly valveMulti standard Aluminum handle wafer butterfly valveMulti standard soft seat aluminum lever coated discwafer type butterfly valveResilient Seated Butterfly ValveMulti standard soft seat wafer type butterfly valveWafer PTFE seat butterfly valveWorm Gear Operated Lug Butterfly ValveStainless Steel wafer Butterfly ValveGrooved Butterfly ValveDouble Stem lug Butterfly ValvePneumatic Wafer Butterfly ValveMotorized Wafer Butterfly ValveWafer Type Metal Seat Butterfly ValveLug type manual wafer butterfly valve without pinAluminium Handle Lug Butterfly ValveWorm Gear Operated Flange Butterfly ValveLever Operated Flange Butterfly ValveButterfly valve stemButterfly valve discButterfly valve seat
- Copper valve
- Air valve
- Pipe Repair & Coupling
- Flexible Multi-Function Pipe Coupling ZFJ-SSS Semi-Circle Pipe Repair Clamp SJW-HDuctile Iron Band Repair ClampStainless Steel Band Repair ClampDouble-Section Pipe Repair CouplingFolding Type Pipe RepairSingle-Section Multi-Function Pipe Coupling MF-SGear-Ring Type Multi-Function Pipe Coupling GR-SZBW Damping Corrugated Hose
- Check valve
- Ductile iron(DI) pipe fittings
- Dismantling Joint
- VSSJAFC(CC2F) Detachable Flange Transmission JointVSSJA-2(B2F) Double Flange Limited Expansion JointVSSJA-1(BF) Single Flange Limited Expansion JointVSSJA(AF) Flange Loose Expansion JointJGD-B Threaded Rubber JointZBW Damping Corrugated HoseKXT-S Flexible Dual-Spherical Rubber JointKXT Rubber Soft JointFlange Adaptor
Features of ball valves
Have you ever seen any of these things? Guess what they are?
They called ball valves, came out in the 1950s, with the rapid development of science and technology, in just 70 years, has rapidly developed into a major valve category.
The main structure of ball valve is composed of a ball with a circular through hole and two sealing rings, by rotating 90 degrees and a small torque to realize the opening and closing action. Because the structure of ball valve and plug valve are similar, so it is also known as the ball plug valve.
Because the ball valve is used to cut off, distribute and change the flow direction of the medium in the pipeline mainly. It has the following advantages:
1. Simple structure, small size, light weight,and convenient maintenance.
2. Small fluid resistance, tight and reliable, good sealing performance.
3. Easy to operate, open and close quickly, convenient for remote control.
4. The sealing surface of the ball and seat is isolated from the medium, and it is not easy to cause the erosion of the sealing surface of the valve.
In addition, because of the ball valve's wide range of application, diameter from a few millimeters, to a few meters, from high vacuum to high pressure can be applied. So ball valves are widely used in petroleum refining, long-distance pipeline, chemical, paper, pharmaceutical, water conservancy, electric power, municipal, steel and other fields, the general household water supply system will also use ball valves to open and cut off water flow.
Our Wesdon company holds people-oriented, hard work, never forget the original aspiration, innovation and forge ahead of the enterprise purpose, the production of ball valves not only complete models, price concessions, and excellent product quality, loved by customers at home and abroad. Welcome to telephone consultation.