Ductile Iron Check Valve
Size Range: DN50-DN300
Body Materials: Ductile Iron
Seat Materials: EPDM
Disc Materials: Ductile Iron
Stem Materials: 304
We're here to help:
Easy ways to get the answers you need.
1. The spring adopts ni-base alloy x-750, which has good corrosion resistance, seawater resistance and stable torque, and can provide material proof.
2. The spring is treated with solid solution, with high tensile strength of 910MPa, Brinell hardness HB350, high hardness and good fatigue resistance. After heat treatment, the residual deformation stress is eliminated, which greatly improves the service life of the spring.
3. Rubber is treated with special process to avoid rubber aging after high-temperature spraying and give full play to rubber performance.
4. The valve body adopts the casting process of production line, with smooth appearance, clear casting, high dimensional accuracy and guaranteed delivery time.
5. The mechanical properties of the main material fully meet the qt450-10 standard, and the spheroidization rate can reach level 3.
6. The valve design fully conforms to the JB/T8937 standard, with large body shape, heavy weight, standard wall thickness and ensuring pressure.
7. The valve shaft is made of 304 material to prevent rust and corrosion.
8. The sealing cover of butterfly plate and valve body shall be ground to ensure its smoothness and smoothness, ensure sealing of disc and valve body, and the sealing cover of valve shall not leak when no pressure is applied.All products can achieve static pressure 0 leakage.
9. The inner cavity rubber of valve body adopts advanced vulcanization process to ensure that the binding strength of rubber and valve body is greater than 1.732mpa, effectively avoiding the shedding of seats in the service process.
10. The sealing cover adopts the wire seal, which improves the seal reliability.
11. Processing with special equipment to ensure concentricity and accuracy.
12. The axle hole adopts special sealing structure, and the sealing is reliable.
13. Built-in label design to prevent collision and scratching of the label.
14. Each valve of Bundor with LOGO and production furnace number, each product can be traced back.
15. Use heat shrink film and carton packing, the packaging is beautiful, prevent product knock.
16. Ultrasonic cleaning of each valve should be carried out, so as to prevent contamination and particulate impurities from remaining in the body, ensure cleanliness of the valve and prevent contamination of the water in the pipeline by the valve itself.
17. The valve body is sprayed with epoxy resin plastic powder of world famous brand Aksu, which can be deposited thicker and have stronger adhesion after melt curing.
18. Each product of Bundor has its own QR code mark from the part to the finished product, and its unique ID ID number. The production process can be automatically checked through the qr code, so that the product can be traced.
19. The products under the brand of Bundor are insured by the Pacific insurance company with the quality of 10 million, and the warranty lasts for 2 years. If the product is damaged within two years, the company shall compensate for the loss unconditionally due to the quality problem of the product itself.
6.Cooling Water Circulation;
8.Heating & Air Conditioning;
11.Waste Effluent Treatment Plant;
Please fill in your procurement needs and contact information