- Water Meter
- Gate valve
- DIN 3352 F4 Resilient Seated Flanged Gate ValvesANSI Wafer Knife Gate ValveDIN F4 Gate ValveSoft Seal Gate ValveThreaded Gate Valve SSCF8/SSSC8MDin rising Stem And Non-Rising Stem Gate ValveGroove Soft Sealing Gate ValveCast Iron Gate ValveANSI Cast Iron Gate ValveWeld Type Gate ValveBritish Standard Soft-Sealing Gate ValveBS5163 Gate ValveGroove End Gate ValveDIN 3352 F5 Resilient Seated Flanged Gate Valves
- Ball valve
- Globe Valve
- Butterfly valve
- Full PTFE lined wafer butterfly valveOne stem no-pin wafer butterfly valveResilient Seated Butterfly ValveWafer Universal Butterfly ValveWorm Gear Operated Lug Butterfly ValveStainless Steel Lug Butterfly ValveGrooved Butterfly ValveDouble Stem Wafer Butterfly ValvePneumatic Wafer Butterfly ValveMotorized Wafer Butterfly ValveWafer Type Metal Seat Butterfly ValveDouble Stem Lug Butterfly ValveAluminium Handle Lug Butterfly ValveWorm Gear Operated Flange Butterfly ValveLever Operated Flange Butterfly Valve
- Copper valve
- Air valve
- Pipe Repair & Coupling
- Flexible Multi-Function Pipe Coupling ZFJ-SSS Semi-Circle Pipe Repair Clamp SJW-HDuctile Iron Band Repair ClampStainless Steel Band Repair ClampDouble-Section Pipe Repair CouplingFolding Type Pipe RepairSingle-Section Multi-Function Pipe Coupling MF-SGear-Ring Type Multi-Function Pipe Coupling GR-SZBW Damping Corrugated Hose
- Check valve
- Ductile iron(DI) pipe fittings
- Dismantling Joint
- VSSJAFC(CC2F) Detachable Flange Transmission JointVSSJA-2(B2F) Double Flange Limited Expansion JointVSSJA-1(BF) Single Flange Limited Expansion JointVSSJA(AF) Flange Loose Expansion JointJGD-B Threaded Rubber JointZBW Damping Corrugated HoseKXT-S Flexible Dual-Spherical Rubber JointKXT Rubber Soft JointFlange Adaptor
Principles of using ball valves
1. For oil and natural gas pipelines, pipelines that need to be cleaned, and buried in the ground, use all-pass and all-welded ball valves; for buried on the ground, select all-pass welded or flanged ball valves ; Branch pipes, select flange connection, welding connection, all-through or reduced diameter ball valve.
2. For the transportation pipeline and storage equipment of refined oil, use flanged ball valves.
3. Floating ball valves with flange connection and internal thread connection are used on city gas and natural gas pipelines.
4. In the oxygen pipeline system in the metallurgical system, a fixed ball valve that has undergone strict degreasing treatment and flanged connection should be used.
5. For the piping system and device of low temperature medium, low temperature ball valve with bonnet should be used.
6. In the pipeline system of the catalytic cracking unit of the oil refining unit, a lifter rod ball valve can be used.
7. All stainless steel ball valves made of austenitic stainless steel and PTFE as the seat seal ring should be used in the equipment and piping systems of corrosive media such as acid and alkali in the chemical system.
8. Metal-to-metal sealing ball valves can be used on pipeline systems or devices for high-temperature media in metallurgical systems, power systems, petrochemical plants, and urban heating systems.
9. When flow adjustment is required, a worm gear driven, pneumatic or electric regulating ball valve with V -shaped opening can be selected.