- Gate valve
- DIN 3352 F4 Resilient Seated Flanged Gate ValvesANSI Wafer Knife Gate ValveDIN F4 Gate ValveSoft Seal Gate ValveThreaded Gate Valve SSCF8/SSSC8MDin rising Stem And Non-Rising Stem Gate ValveGroove Soft Sealing Gate ValveCast Iron Gate ValveANSI Cast Iron Gate ValveWeld Type Gate ValveBritish Standard Soft-Sealing Gate ValveBS5163 Gate ValveGroove End Gate ValveDIN 3352 F5 Resilient Seated Flanged Gate Valves
- Ball valve
- Globe Valve
- Butterfly valve
- Full PTFE lined wafer butterfly valveOne stem no-pin wafer butterfly valveResilient Seated Butterfly ValveWafer Universal Butterfly ValveWorm Gear Operated Lug Butterfly ValveStainless Steel Lug Butterfly ValveGrooved Butterfly ValveDouble Stem Wafer Butterfly ValvePneumatic Wafer Butterfly ValveMotorized Wafer Butterfly ValveWafer Type Metal Seat Butterfly ValveDouble Stem Lug Butterfly ValveAluminium Handle Lug Butterfly ValveWorm Gear Operated Flange Butterfly ValveLever Operated Flange Butterfly Valve
- Copper valve
- Air valve
- Pipe Repair & Coupling
- Flexible Multi-Function Pipe Coupling ZFJ-SSS Semi-Circle Pipe Repair Clamp SJW-HDuctile Iron Band Repair ClampStainless Steel Band Repair ClampDouble-Section Pipe Repair CouplingFolding Type Pipe RepairSingle-Section Multi-Function Pipe Coupling MF-SGear-Ring Type Multi-Function Pipe Coupling GR-SZBW Damping Corrugated Hose
- Check valve
- Ductile iron(DI) pipe fittings
- Dismantling Joint
- VSSJAFC(CC2F) Detachable Flange Transmission JointVSSJA-2(B2F) Double Flange Limited Expansion JointVSSJA-1(BF) Single Flange Limited Expansion JointVSSJA(AF) Flange Loose Expansion JointJGD-B Threaded Rubber JointZBW Damping Corrugated HoseKXT-S Flexible Dual-Spherical Rubber JointKXT Rubber Soft JointFlange Adaptor
Comparison of the characteristics of several gate valves with different structures
(1) The structure is simpler than the elastic gate valve
(2) At higher temperatures, the sealing performance is not as good as elastic gate valves or double gate valves.
(3)It is suitable for high temperature medium that is easy to coking.
2.Flexible Disc gate valve
(1)It is a special form of wedge type single gate valve. Compared with the wedge gate valve, the sealing performance is good at high temperature, and the gate plate is not easy to be stuck after being heated;
(2) It is suitable for steam, high-temperature oil products and oil-gas media, and is suitable for frequent switching parts.
(3)It is not suitable for the medium that is easy to coking.
3.Double Disc gate valve
(1)The sealing performance is better than the wedge gate valve. When the inclination angle of the sealing surface and the valve seat are not very accurate, it still has good sealing performance.
(2)After the sealing surface of the ram is worn, the metal pad at the bottom of the top of the spherical surface can be used after replacement. Generally, it is not necessary to weld and grind the sealing surface. This is an advantage that single ram and elastic ram do not have.
(3)It is suitable for steam, high temperature oil products and oil and gas media, and it is suitable for parts with frequent switching.
(4) It is not suitable for media that is easy to coking.
4. Parallel Disc gate valve
(1) The sealing performance is worse than other types of gate valves.
(2) It is suitable for the medium with lower temperature and pressure.
(3) The processing and maintenance of the sealing surface of the gate and the valve seat is simpler than other types of gate valves.