- Water Meter
- Gate valve
- DIN 3352 F4 Resilient Seated Flanged Gate ValvesANSI Wafer Knife Gate ValveDIN F4 Gate ValveSoft Seal Gate ValveThreaded Gate Valve SSCF8/SSSC8MDin rising Stem And Non-Rising Stem Gate ValveGroove Soft Sealing Gate ValveCast Iron Gate ValveANSI Cast Iron Gate ValveWeld Type Gate ValveBritish Standard Soft-Sealing Gate ValveBS5163 Gate ValveGroove End Gate ValveDIN 3352 F5 Resilient Seated Flanged Gate Valves
- Ball valve
- Globe Valve
- Butterfly valve
- Full PTFE lined wafer butterfly valveOne stem no-pin wafer butterfly valveResilient Seated Butterfly ValveWafer Universal Butterfly ValveWorm Gear Operated Lug Butterfly ValveStainless Steel Lug Butterfly ValveGrooved Butterfly ValveDouble Stem Wafer Butterfly ValvePneumatic Wafer Butterfly ValveMotorized Wafer Butterfly ValveWafer Type Metal Seat Butterfly ValveDouble Stem Lug Butterfly ValveAluminium Handle Lug Butterfly ValveWorm Gear Operated Flange Butterfly ValveLever Operated Flange Butterfly Valve
- Copper valve
- Air valve
- Pipe Repair & Coupling
- Flexible Multi-Function Pipe Coupling ZFJ-SSS Semi-Circle Pipe Repair Clamp SJW-HDuctile Iron Band Repair ClampStainless Steel Band Repair ClampDouble-Section Pipe Repair CouplingFolding Type Pipe RepairSingle-Section Multi-Function Pipe Coupling MF-SGear-Ring Type Multi-Function Pipe Coupling GR-SZBW Damping Corrugated Hose
- Check valve
- Ductile iron(DI) pipe fittings
- Dismantling Joint
- VSSJAFC(CC2F) Detachable Flange Transmission JointVSSJA-2(B2F) Double Flange Limited Expansion JointVSSJA-1(BF) Single Flange Limited Expansion JointVSSJA(AF) Flange Loose Expansion JointJGD-B Threaded Rubber JointZBW Damping Corrugated HoseKXT-S Flexible Dual-Spherical Rubber JointKXT Rubber Soft JointFlange Adaptor
Advantages and disadvantages of gate valves
(1) The fluid resistance is small.
(2) The external force required for opening and closing is small.
(3) The flow direction of the medium is not restricted.
(4) When fully open, the sealing surface is less eroded by the working medium than the stop valve.
(5) The body shape is relatively simple, and the casting process is better.
(1) The overall dimensions and opening height are both large. The installation requires a lot of space.
(2) During the opening and closing process, there is relative friction between the sealing surfaces, which is easy to cause abrasion.
(3) Gate valves generally have two sealing surfaces, which add some difficulties to processing, grinding and maintenance.